Students who are accepted into the cohort will have the opportunity to connect with fellow young people across the country, and will have:
- Access to the newly re-designed MyImpact Challenge digital curricula, with course elements designed and run just for them
- Opportunities to have rich, real-time interactions with expert personalities, and prominent figures in the thematic field
- Lasting associations with other students who have similar interests
- Rich training and edification in community impact, business and economics, philanthropy, policy, civics, United States government and history
- Occasions to deepen knowledge and camaraderie through bespoke enrichment experiences online
- The guidance, support, and prospect to foster TRUE IMPACT for communities through the program endeavors
Over the course of program, student participants will progress through live virtual interactions with BRI staff, special guests, and most of all each other – to learn about and create their own projects that tackle real world problems. The program offers real-time and asynchronous instruction and virtual project experiences.